During the course I attended over my half term I decided that instead of taking notes in the traditional manner, I would use Padlet to make them interactive and memorable.
I’ve used Padlet before as a revision tool with a GCSE group and thought I could easily use it to share the earning and key information with my department and school on return this term. I was right.
Here’s a look at what I created
I found this approach useful for the following reasons
- could add links to course material
- easy to sort and organise
- simple notes could be added as discussions took place
- could instantly look up and add links to anything I found of particular interest that I want to return to later on
- digitally stored so easy to share
- can be public, private or password protected
I’ve decided this is going to be my new way of note taking… well once I get an iPad or something similar that is. Can’t be lugging my laptop to school just for meetings and it would just look unprofessional if I used my mobile.
Hope it’s given you something to think about.